Hello, and welcome to ToGetHer Further, where we share openly and honestly to support each other with whatever challenges we face, and wherever life takes us!
You may be wondering, is this a professional women’s network? Or a community of female founders? Or is this a sharing, caring support group? Well, ToGetHer Further brings the best of all these worlds together to bring you a women’s Support Network!
We believe we bring our whole selves to work (however we define it), so by supporting each other with whatever life throws at us, we’ll all get that much further to where we want to go and who we want to be!
I created ToGetHer Further because I felt lost, confused and lonely in the corporate world, and I don’t want other women to feel that way – I want us to be able to support each other, but also give each other the freedom to define success for ourselves, however and wherever that takes us!
So, perhaps you are…
- Feeling confused and wanting some clarity, or
- Feeling frustrated and needing some inspiration, or
- Feeling excited but nervous about taking on new challenges…?
Well, what if….
- You weren’t the only one who felt this way, and
- Other women knew this feeling and wanted to help, and
- You could join a community of women who understood exactly how you’re feeling?
If so, you are in the right place, and very welcome to join us, to share and get involved in supporting and being supported by other like-minded Wonder Women!
We mainly connect online through our Support Network, and share our stories through our blog, but we also connect in person through events in London (usually held at the beautiful Blooms Business Club!).
If you’re interested in being a part of this warm, supportive, inspiring community, then you are very welcome to join our Support Network (for free!), as long as you are able to follow 3 simple rules:
1. Respect the bravery and honesty of the women sharing their challenges, and respond in a supportive, non-judgemental way
2. Use this opportunity to connect with other like-minded women across the world, to share and be supported, rather than as a forum for recruiting or selling
3. Spread the word about the group to anyone you think would benefit from us or would add to the group, but keep our stories private, so everyone feels safe and supported.
If you’re not on Facebook, or not ready to join our Support Network just yet, feel free to sign up to our mailing list for now to stay up to date with what we’re up to: Sign Up Here.
Looking forward to connecting with you very soon!
Founder of ToGetHer Further