ToGetHer Further is for women everywhere to connect and support each other with whatever challenges we face at work (and life!). We share stories of inspiring women, and how they have managed to succeed against whatever odds they have been dealt.We share personal perspectives and experiences, putting our heads above the parapet to say that we are struggling, but we are doing our best. We believe that pretending that we are perfect and have everything under control actually doesn’t benefit anyone, and that we need to work together if we are going to get any further.
These are our four core beliefs – if they resonate with you too, then you just might be ready to join us…
The 4 Core Beliefs of ToGetHer Further:
- We believe it’s ok to ask for help!
- That it’s not a sign of weakness, but actually one of bravery!
- We believe it’s ok to not be perfect!
- That far too many women put themselves under unnecessary pressure to be all things to all people, which is simply not sustainable – something, eventually, has to give!
- We believe it’s ok to share!
- About whatever is bothering us, whether it’s work-related or otherwise, needing practical help, a shoulder to cry on, or somewhere to vent – we believe it’s healthy to let all of this go!
- We believe that magic happens when women help other women!
- Whether it’s providing empathy, or making a connection and offering to meet up or discuss further, or sharing our network and resources, all of this sends such a powerful message, not only to those involved but also everyone else around!
We invite you to join us – either get involved in the conversation by commenting on articles, or by joining the Facebook group, or spread the word to all the women out there who you think could benefit from helping, or being helped, by other professional women.
Welcome to ToGetHer Further!
Founder of ToGetHer Further